Hide Locked Workshop Items

Please make a checkbox or filter to hide all locked workshop items. Or sort them to the bottom of the list. I have so many locked items, it is hard to find the unlocked.

Arrgg! I went on a workshop spree and now have to scroll for ages to find items I can use right now. Please, please, please help, or I will have to uninstall all my workshop items before I go mad. :)

Or you could just pay attention to what DLC workshop items require and only download ones you can use.

I have all the DLC….Some items just require research in the scenarios. Those are the items I'd like sorted to the bottom.

And it's my post, so I can necro it if I want to.

we've shared this with our developers
is this the first time you guys are aware of this problem? Im pretty sure people brought this up many times especially regarding the Scenario Editor

Last edited:
is this the first time you guys are aware of this problem? Im pretty sure people brought this up many times especially regarding the Scenario Editor

This thread is about a checkbox for hiding locked workshop items, and is not related to the topics you mention that are about DLC items being researchable (which is possible for quite a while now).

TCjaime wants them to be hidden in his building panel, IF he isn't able to build them due to not having everything researched which is unrelated to the threads you post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom