Roller Coasters High Voltage - A Shockingly Fun Rollercoaster

Taking a break from park building until the game is released and I wanted to try to make a ZacSpin styled coaster (without the spin of course)...and came up with a layout using one of the launching coasters.

amMTOUV.png

z8wI3bf.png

I couldn't decide how I wanted to make supports for it but I had an idea to make an electrical themed coaster, so I settled on power line type structures for supports...however I still don't know what to do for the large spans in between. If anyone has ideas, it would be greatly appreciated!

k9zUBou.png

Cheers!

Frontier, just let us make our own supports that don't require this much work to be put in, maybe something like NoLimits support thing. Or maybe a "Support Settings" tab, and you can set the length it goes out and preset supports?

I was looking through the new objects from the beta and saw cables and thought they would make great power lines...so I decided to open up my project and work on it. Took a while to get everything back to how I had it set up since there seems to be a larger hit box around the coaster now and I was having problems trying to smooth it out. But I did it and now I'm on my merry way to see how much I can cram in to 2k objects. Its at 1300 at the moment.

Inside the fancy reversed launch section.
3HOIOFb.png

Inside the station:
zhf9ske.png

The wires are perfect!
i2y2JJl.png

Wow, great work! It looks really amazing!

Thanks! On a side note, thanks for stopping by one of my parks as a staff...I didn't notice the notification popped up that a staff member quit though :)

[woah]

Will it be available on the workshop?
It is really, mind bending [haha]

Yep! I'll be putting up as soon as I have some time to clean it up and make a video of it.

thats based on something in real life? I would like to see that [up]

It was my take on a ZacSpin, but since we don't have ball coasters as a type...I decided to go a little out of the box.

Anyways, I have pretty much finished (at least the workshop item limit has told me I'm finished as I'm at ~1980 pieces). So here's what it looks like:

Obligatory moon shot:
N6hTk39.png

Block break run:
ndE2P8N.png

Under the tower:
lHFDmZ6.png

Added some caution strips in the reversed launch tunnel:
ju8A092.png

And the whole thing...
tCIFZlL.png

qcCh0Fy.png

Stay tuned for video and workshop links...hopefully I can get to them tomorrow.

Top Bottom