Hola frontier

9 may 2019

Hello, Frontier; Developers planet zoo

am Luis Angel, I am the state of Oaxaca, and wanted to tell you, our efforts to improve he game developing planet zoo.

My ideas are:

1.- aquatic animals:

-ballena Blue or other

-manatí

-ballena shark or other

this means that can give players animals varied to that in a future have expected that can make aquatic animals and do not refuse to download the future DLC and would not be bad start with three animals

reptiles is very important to different species, so that players not be bored of land animals, call amphibians:

1- snakes

2-crocodile

3-toads

4-turtles

5-platypus

Elements that are necessary

have to take into account that players, them loves to be able to design your way and very creative my ideas are:

1- color of water, distinctive deep in pond or Lakes, even the color of the same.

2-animal skins, have different types of patterns skin in animals. Optional, if you want, can choose to this idea

3-safaris for tourists, and transportation, as the monoriel.

4.- different types of colors for the walls of constructs shops or ground.

5.-the possibility that animals escape, and eat human and in Jurassic world evolution,

6-mode capture free.

7.- that animals sleep

8.-different types of feeders animal.

9.-the possibility of tourists, not only walk by a way, if they can go to swim in the Lake or pool made by US or get lost in an exhibition of animals or get out of the road and walk out there, it would be Super cool.

10- to tourists take photos with animals as in the trailer

11-life infinite animal and in Jurassic world evolution.

12.-cycle day and night, adjusted how Jurassic world evolution.

• 13-fences bigger and concrete.

• 14-tools ground more sophisticated, as to make monatañas huge or Lakes very but very deep.

• 15- a map huge, and with different aspects to create and have better space

• 16.-decoration how signs, lit, lights, smoke, special effects, entertainers, woman who speaks as in Jurassic world evolution. Posters with photos of animals, doors different, fences, flanges, plants I am very discreet, if one day I speak, not what I will comment, or I will speculation in fall when you leave the game, it will be the best launch, I don't be able to play it on my laptop is too old and is the only way to you can play it, i'm saving to buy a laptop or video camera, but at the end I think buy a laptop to download the game planet zoo, not buy the game, because I have no money or laptop. But well, if you need help I will do so, I have more ideas as: future DLC or updates, even animals that may have, like the way that players play or see the game I have many more ideas for you, even ideas for Jurassic world evolution. No I will publish nothing, he branded will be in secret, even I can signed an agreement, if ever see these that I doubt much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom