[ALLIANCE] Horison guilds please respond :)

07 Commanders who are reading this post.
I have been playing Elite for few years now, but since Oddissay came out Im not to do so anymore...I wonder, if there is a nice and friendly soc that could invite me to your group - group I mean who are not playing Oddissay, I have quite a few ships, money and so on, but I would love to join a cool societiy that play Horisons only (if there are any) - I realy want to get back to this wonderful universe, wage war with my Anaconda or explore the vastnes of space as a space explorer - if there is someone, anybody with active community playing Horisons, please give me a shout - I would realy appriciate that and get back to the game since it was way more fun before this ground battle ....I just want to get back to the game and explore, fight the vastness of space :)
Thank you for reading and I hope we can make a great team and conquer milky way galaxy together :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Commander ! My name is Donnie Darko. Ive been playing for a while now, but since Oddyssay came out, my laptop doesnt run it verry well, and I quite dislike cracking bases or foot combat, Thats why Im looking for fun, friendly and mostly active group WHO PLAY HORISONS to rule MilkyWay galaxy together. In real life I work in Bank, Im 36 and chilled out dude :) - If you could help me, finding such group I would be more than thankfull

Top Bottom