Release HOTAS Warthog Throttle ULTIMATE Elite:Dangerous Script!

I have now added automatic PIP management to the script.

There are 3 pip modes, SHIELD, COMMANDER and ENGINES.

In Shield mode, 4 pips are kept to shields with other 2 pips being assigned to engines or weapons or balanced as last pip input pressed.
in Commander mode, manual setting of pips(as normal)
in Engines mode, 4 pips are kept to engines with other 2 pips being assigned to shields or weapons or balanced as last pip input pressed.

The Commander mode pips are recorded, when this mode is switched back to pips is the same as it was.

This allows for quick switching to full shields or engines, then returning to whatever the pips were before.

The grey 3-way button on the right hand of the flight stick is used to switch modes. The hat at front is used to change pips. Of course these things are configurable in the script.

Script allows mode change for HOTAS warthog throttle.
Of which there are 3 modes pre-configured, LANDING, EXPLORAION, COMBAT though these are just names.
Each mode has a different zero position of the throttle, plus a fidelity curve giving greater high-speed or low-speed control of ship.
These can be changed dynamically(in-game) by using the IGN/NORM/MOTOR momentary switches on the throttle and current curve is indicated by the LEDs.
The 3-position flaps switch changes the mode from LANDING(down), EXPLORATION(middle), and COMBAT(up).

LANDING MODE defaults the zero point is halfway(the normal zero for full range throttle) + higher low-speed fidelity.
EXPLORATION MODE uses the full range of the throttle to go forward + linear(no preference for higher/lower speed fidelity).
COMBAT MODE defaults the zero point further back(highest point in physical arc of throttle) + higher high-speed fidelity.

To change the response curve use the momentary switches, LEFT switch moves towards high-speed fidelity, RIGHT switch moves towards low-speed fidelity and current level is indicated by the LED panel.

Ensure in game to use Forward-Only for Throttle and use the red button on left half for Forward-Only reverse and in HOLD mode.

I have renamed the files to .txt for attachment but they should be .tmh or .tmc as indicated.

I hope this is useful. This is the second such script I have created and find a multi-mode throttle very useful in game(other one was for CH products throttle which if any CMDRs are interested I can post).

CMDR Gavin786 Signing Off o7

Attachments

• target_tmh.txt
    28.1 KB · Views: 413
  • ED2_tmc.txt
    15.4 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Top Bottom