How do I -- herd park guests ?

I'd like to be able to keep people from wandering into some areas, or blithly walking through the gardens.

I know they won't walk through trash bins, from a guide to making fountains.
However, surrounding areas in bins isn't exactly 'pretty'

Are there any other scenery (or building) pieces that act as barriers to foot traffic ?
Better still, are there any pieces I can sink to ground level that will still have the desired results ?

Thanks

I'd like to be able to keep people from wandering into some areas, or blithly walking through the gardens.

I know they won't walk through trash bins, from a guide to making fountains.
However, surrounding areas in bins isn't exactly 'pretty'

Are there any other scenery (or building) pieces that act as barriers to foot traffic ?
Better still, are there any pieces I can sink to ground level that will still have the desired results ?

Thanks

Search for "barrier" in the scenery tab, you will see the black post with the red ribbon. Those work as real barriers.

There is a pirate barrel with flowers that for some reason blocks guest movement. And I assume those curb things (black/ yellow bricks) do as well. Both can be placed free of the grid and their active radius goes vertical as well. Meaning you can hide/ bury them underground while still benefit from the effect.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
barriers and kerbs. u can lower them into the ground if you don’t want them seen. They will work the same. Both searchable by name

There is a pirate barrel with flowers that for some reason blocks guest movement. And I assume those curb things (black/ yellow bricks) do as well. Both can be placed free of the grid and their active radius goes vertical as well. Meaning you can hide/ bury them underground while still benefit from the effect.

barriers and kerbs. u can lower them into the ground if you don’t want them seen. They will work the same. Both searchable by name

The Black and Yellow Kerbs discourage the peeps to go there isn't it?

But if there is nowhere to go, they can cross them?

As far as I recall they don't really work as a barrier.

Top Bottom