General / Off-Topic How do I solve the Sound Bug and the Microphone Bug on Android 11?

Since a few Days my new Phone doesn't play Sounds anymore except the Ringtone and other Call related Sounds. As I found out I also can't be heard when I'm calling someone. I do already know that both Problems are System related and don't have anything to do with the Hardware. I've already tried many Things to fix the Sound Bug. Is there a specific App that I can use to solve such System related Problems and can I find out for which Date the next Update for Android 11 is planned?
If nothing helps, would there be a Option to downgrade the Phone to Android 10? (If Android 10 doesn't have the same Problems of course)

Since a few Days my new Phone doesn't play Sounds anymore except the Ringtone and other Call related Sounds. As I found out I also can't be heard when I'm calling someone. I do already know that both Problems are System related and don't have anything to do with the Hardware. I've already tried many Things to fix the Sound Bug. Is there a specific App that I can use to solve such System related Problems and can I find out for which Date the next Update for Android 11 is planned?
If nothing helps, would there be a Option to downgrade the Phone to Android 10? (If Android 10 doesn't have the same Problems of course)
Have you checked in "Settings" and then "Sound" to make sure it isn't muted?

Have you checked in "Settings" and then "Sound" to make sure it isn't muted?
Of course. I've tried everything imaginable. Luckily it somehow finally fixed itself a few Days ago. But I'm still annoyed that the Manufacturer of my Phone doesn't even bother adjusting Updates for that Model (Last Update is from December😑).
Didn't test yet If calling also works without any Problems yet though

Top Bottom