Powerplay How do I tell how much preparation material needs delivering?

Hi.

New to PP. Helping prepare a system and I can see from the preparation tab (on the right panel/galactic powers) how much prep has been delivered, but how do I know when to stop?

Cheers.

Hi.

New to PP. Helping prepare a system and I can see from the preparation tab (on the right panel/galactic powers) how much prep has been delivered, but how do I know when to stop?

Cheers.
Are you sure it's helping the Power? Even if it's showing a positive CC result, it can cause more trouble than it's worth. If you contact the Power's player-group they can help you, in all sorts of ways :)

without knowing which system you are prepping there is a high likelihood the answer is you want to deliver negative amounts of prep materials as the system you want to prep is a loser.

The best bet is to look in high numbered powerplay squadrons.Pick one you like, even if they are full contacting them will put you in the right direction. Most of them use discord though, but once you're in that squadron you should get orders for that week.

Top Bottom