How many Dominion dinosaurs?

If there will be a larger amount of new species compared to the last movie, do you think some will be released in an update, and some in a DLC?

From the list we know so far,

Atrociraptor
Lystrosaurus
Moros
Quetzalcoatlus
Oviraptor
Therizinosaurus
Pyroraptor

As of now, I'm betting a paid DLC just due to the sheer amount of content. However, I unfortunately expect Frontier to skimp on giving us all of the content yet still charge us as though they did give us everything. The lack of pycnofibres on the Dimorphodon and the lack of a Battle at Big Rock Allosaurus skin both don't give me hope that we won't get ripped off again.

If the Dominion DLC is anything like Fallen Kingdom its going to be the biggest dino pack the game ever gets, and it'll be free. Fallen Kingdom was 6 new dinos; Dominion's current count is 7, and that assumes they'll add the quetz (with some aviary size issues) and the lystrosarus (which would open up pre-dinosauria). Don't get me wrong, they could be perfectly willing to pull both those triggers, but it's something to keep in mind that not everything new in the film is guaranteed to be in DLC.

and the lystrosarus (which would open up pre-dinosauria).
You know, Lystrosaurus (as well as something else that’s been rumored, and while I’m very confident about it, I’m still waiting for official confirmation on it) do open up something already for me in mind to share as an idea for this game, I’m just waiting until next year to do it.

Top Bottom