How many hours do you have in jwe? Beat me🙃

• Thread starter Deleted member 275623
  • Start date

Deleted member 275623

D
As i bought it first for Xbox one x deluxe version, 140 hours there. Then i sold the console. Bought high end pc bought the game again with all dlcs 200 hours+.
Then i sold the pc😂 bought the xbox series x, yea i had the game already( bought dlcs yet again). Aput in yet again 80 hours so far😏

so around 400 hours💪🤓

I also gladly bought it twice (good supporter in knowing we get a sequel since it was a hit on the market)i love the game even with its limitations. But its fun to come up with something creative. Just look at evolution square youtube shes insane. 🦖

also do you prefer jp era or jw color grading? I switch depends on the mood.

and you? 😬

About 530 hours give or take. Can't tell you how many challenge files have been started and then deleted or overwritten.
I would've gladly bought it for the Switch if I had one and done it all over again lol. Planning on playing through the campaigns one more time before JWE2 comes out.
I do like playing with both JP and JW color grading but I do tend towards the JW grading more though.

Deleted member 275623

D
Damn rookie numbers🥸 i played csmpaign like 5 timed idk why but i loved it doing it always differently. Noe im in sandbox. I watch some videos to get an idea how to build them i start and 5 hours are gone🥰

Well over 1000 hrs played on a One and One x. Got the game 1st week it came out. Played all Campaigns atleast 4 times each, did each challange mode on each difficulty setting. Countless hrs in sandbox. This game was my only game played every day for months on end

Deleted member 275623

D
Dang challenge mode on jurassic destroyed me because its easy but annoying :diplos and dilos gallore)and very time consuming. They should unlock the skins already.

Yeah they were just tedious. I did them all. Unlocked all the skins, then the final one I played relocked the skins on me the next day. Haven't replayed it since lol. Hopefully they've changed it up in JWE2

On Steam account 993 hours 8) and on Epic around 100. On both accounts I have done all archievments and on Epic I am progressing Jurassic challenges – I have five for now.
I want both account because that on Steam I have finishet long time ago and I fully tranfrorm with something, what on official forum I don’t allow speak about ;), so I watn vannila game vith vanilla Sandbox saves on separated account. And I can paly whole game from scratch, with all uprates once again :).

Deleted member 275623

D
So im just testing my series x on nublar releasing 1000 struthios 😂 so far at 315 no lag yet. Not bad its in 4k native.

@Jens Erik
It would be very interesting to know what the average playing time of all players is. Do you also have numbers similar to which dinos were created the most etc?

Top Bottom