Powerplay Faction: Zachary Hudson How many Hudson commanders participate in PvP?

Do you participate in PvP?

• Yes, alot!

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Yes, sometimes ...

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No, too dangerous!

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
Hello Hudson crowd. As one of thre strongest power (I like to claim THE strongest power :p) I wanted to ask how many of us participate in PvP?

I myself for example do it whenever possible. CQC started to be my secondary door to PvP if I don't get my dose soon enough :D.
Some players state I am a really deadly pilot but I see a lot of improvement in my flight style.

Anyways, do you aprticipate in PvP and if yes, do you do it often or only if you are the one being attacked?
Leave your vote above. Thanks! :)

[video=youtube;SIP_albpuuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIP_albpuuA[/video]
Its pretty much all i do these days

Oh Honcho, I am getting in on this as well. I don't do nearly as much as Honcho, Zach Hudson keeps me busy with other duties, but I do a little:

[video=youtube;BqwIErv3ah8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqwIErv3ah8[/video]

I'm trying to complete my own goal at the moment. it was said that its doubt full that any cmdr's could keep rank 5 for the five week cycle. I decided to see if it could be done . at first hauling intel took too much time.
now that I am killing for merits its a lot quicker. 30merits per kill :) not had the chance to do cqc yet.
I will try that out when I have completed my mission. I set this goal because I messed up! l lost everything apart from 6,000,000cr. after 3 weeks of hard graft I'm back to were I was. 3 weeks left on this cycle hoping to have a good cr balance at the end of this cycle :)

I have not done any PvP as of yet, but its really because I am still very new (2 weeks or so) and am still getting into PP and just the over all feel of the game and do not want to have to worry about some blood thirsty maniacs bothering me while I'm trying to get a decent start.

Compare 30 Merits per individual PvP kill/assist in open space against 10 Merits per PvE kill/assist in a densely packed combat zone. It is more efficient to collect 500-2000 merits at a time against the AI then to specifically chase after other players. Though you might run into some anyway.

I've done a little, only against Imperial scum ADL et al. Though because I have been doing quite a few missions undermining my bounty is getting decent (650k+) so players tend to have a crack even if not imperial :)

Top Bottom