Powerplay How to collect PowerPlay Salary ?

How do I get the 5 million credits salary that PowerPlay Rating 4 was supposed to give me this morning (Thursday) ? I've collected it just fine the past 2 times, but I can't find anywhere to do so this time - I thought that it was in the Contacts / PowerPlay section at any Control System. But even at the HQ, I can't seem to find a way to collect my money now. My rank was Rating 4 before the Thursday flipover, and is still Rating 4 now. Is there something that would cause it to forfeit my salary or something ?

To collect your salary:

1. Visit a Control System for your Power
2. Open Starport Services
3. Click on Contacts
4. Click on Power Contact

At the top of the Power Contact window there is an option to claim your salary for the cycle.

Keep in mind that it may take a few minutes to update the pages once the Cycle flips over.

If the option isn't there to collect the salary, wait about 5-15 minutes and try again.

Last edited:
(Thanks for the reply)

Yeah that's the first thing that I tried, but it's not there. I tried restarting the game, to no effect.

Do you lose all your salary if you are wanted or blown up ? I accidentally shot a security ship while defending myself during mining. Then later I lost a ship due to a controller mishap. But why would that affect a 'salary' ?

(Thanks for the reply)

Yeah that's the first thing that I tried, but it's not there. I tried restarting the game, to no effect.

Do you lose all your salary if you are wanted or blown up ? I accidentally shot a security ship while defending myself during mining. Then later I lost a ship due to a controller mishap. But why would that affect a 'salary' ?

Nope.

As long as you earned them, you should be able to collect them.

You should get a message in your in-game inbox at the top left letting you know that you have been credited and can collect your earnings.

You aren't by any chance in the Beta install, are you?

That is the only thing I can think off the top of my head that might be causing an issue.

can confirm yesterday on xbox one that if you get destroyed before collecting salary is disappears the same as any bounties unclaimed. very frustrating not only losing nearly 1,000,000 in rebuild costs but also the 5,000,000 cr salary. moral of the story me sure you park up in control before salary is issued

can confirm yesterday on xbox one that if you get destroyed before collecting salary is disappears the same as any bounties unclaimed. very frustrating not only losing nearly 1,000,000 in rebuild costs but also the 5,000,000 cr salary. moral of the story me sure you park up in control before salary is issued

This should not happen. I do know that Xbox PP is still very much in Beta, but I would seriously recommend filing a bug report in the Xbox Bug area.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=145

Thanks for the reply. I have no messages, no missions, and no salary item in my Contacts / Power Play area; I'm not in Beta; I'm on the PC platform. It definitely ripped me off 5 million credits salary. I also do not even see this explained anywhere in the instructions - had I been warned, I would have collected it right away. This really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth - the game is supposed to be fun, after all - not punish players for ignorance of non-explained game mechanic esoterica.

Last edited:
If you are destroyed before you cash bounties you lose the credits. Same mechanic for the power play salary and merits.

Thanks for the reply. I have no messages, no missions, and no salary item in my Contacts / Power Play area; I'm not in Beta; I'm on the PC platform. It definitely ripped me off 5 million credits salary. I also do not even see this explained anywhere in the instructions - had I been warned, I would have collected it right away. This really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth - the game is supposed to be fun, after all - not punish players for ignorance of non-explained game mechanic esoterica.

You don't get salary until the week AFTER you gain the rank. Did you happen to get rank this (ended Thursday) cycle? If so, you won't be paid until this Thursday (when the current cycle is over).

I know how the mechanic works. I explained above that I had already previously collected the salary with no trouble. The title that I picked for the post was a bit misleading - I just thought that I perhaps forgot how to do the actual collection, and so was looking for confirmation of how to collect salary, to be sure. And also, bringing it up would fish out other people having problems with a bug, if such bug existed.

Top Bottom