How to Improve the Way the Market is Organized

Ok, the way the market is organized is a bit tedious.

I like the way the zoopedia can allow us to filter, not only by continent and biome, but also by conservation status.

So, why not give us that in the markets? Allow us to filter the market by biome, continent, and conservation status. That'll really help so that we don't scroll through endless pages for the exact animal we need.

And speaking of scrolling, allow us to jump to a page instead of 1 by 1. It's frustrating when we exit the market on page 51 out of 115, and then when we return to the market we're back on page 1.

Oh, and allow us to trade online on the exhibit market. The exhibit market is very underwhelming.

And, allow us to further organize things, maybe by lumping animals together by type (feline, canine, etc.) and then further organize that by Latin name

This is a bit out of the realm you were going for, but I would like to add a fourth category of animal rating.
It's not uncommon to see Gold Star animals with one stat in the yellow. I think a Platinum category would be solid, to help people more quickly sort the subpar Gold Star animals with the really top quality ones.
Platinum could be:
  • Average of 90 or even 95 in all 4 categories
  • All 4 categories must be minimum of 90.

Something like that.
I agree with you on opening up the exhibit market to player trades...and especially jumping to a specific page on the market. Or you could even jump to a specific animal, and then start scrolling from there.

Back
Top Bottom