Powerplay Faction: Yuri Grom How to join Yuri Grom and/or EG Pilots if you don't speak Russian

Hello and welcome! If you want to help Yuri Grom and EG Pilots to fight for Freedom Among the Stars - you've come to the right place! We've recieved some feedback lately, suggesting that some English speaking pilots are having problems with reaching and joining our group. This post should at least partialy solve that problem for a lot of you. We've started hiring English speaking pilots long ago, almost instantly after winning the Dangerous Games, but the system was not fully operational, due to a huge gap between our social platforms and the ones other people have been used to.

There are some foreign speaking pilots in our ranks already, but we wish their number to grow. The initial idea was to reach a certain number of skilled BGS and Powerplay English speaking pilots and create a parallel EGP wing, with these people in command, but we are not there yet. But the idea was never gone, and we welcome every pilot who wish to join! Here's a little procedure description that you should pass in order to joing EGP and/or Yuri Grom. I hope it will be helpful and that it will encourage more people to join!

To join EG Pilots, you should:

1. Pass a little loyalty test. You have two options:

A)
Achieve an Allied reputation with EG Union minor faction. To do so, you can perform missions for this faction.
B) Achieve Rank 4 in Yuri Grom Powerplay faction. You can fortify Yuri Grom systems, all other actions are better be performed only on leadership demand, or you are risking to harm Yuri Grom instead of helping him.

2. Send a PM with confirmation screenshot to CMDR Xrym (@Xrym#5629) in our Discord channel:
A) Powerplay wing
B) BGS wing

CMDR Name, Rank/Reputation should be clearly visible on your screenshot. Modified screenshots won't be accepted. You may also want to add the following to your message so that CMDR Xrym would know who are you and why you are here:

"Привет! Я англоговорящий пилот, хочу вступить в сообщество EG Pilots. Вот скриншот с моим Рангом/Репутацией."

The choice of a channel is up to you. You can join both. There are daily (weekly, if we talking Powerplay) task updates which you can perform.

Also, I would like to ask you to contact me at Discord when you Recieve your Pilot rank and Discord role (@AL TARF#8947). As an English speaking pilot I will try to help you around our Discord server. If I am offline, feel free to poke any of these commanders: VaVylon#3099, Drill_Electro#1770 or I0GER#3138.

Our INARA Wing
(No important information, just a representation)

Also check out our FD forum page

"Freedom Among the Stars!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom