Powerplay Faction: Zachary Hudson Hudson Cycle 124 Strategy

Overview

We moved up to 4th place and have 646 CC to spend (on consolidation please). The Battle Cattle continued to keep us safe by protecting our best systems and pushed HR into expansion again. Meanwhile our combat pilots denied ALD’s expansion attempt again. A big thank you to every single Hudson CMDR out there for all the effort that you have poured in cycle after cycle. A united Federation is stronger than any of us on our own. o7

Fortification and Preparation Targets

A load of forts a day keeps the turmoil away! Please follow the priority list to help us getting valuable garrison supplies where they are actually needed most. Mass-hauling is not recommended for pilots in smaller ships and with rather limited cash reserves, although every bit helps (in case of S/M pad ship owners, please fortify Othime). The sheet is updated throughout the week.

Preparation Vote

Please vote Consolidation!

Combat Operations

Undermining & expanding is faster, more secure and even more fun winged up with fellow Feds, join our discord to join wings!

Undermining

Primary Target for undermining - Capo (Torval expansion, high security)

Granny Torval needs a friendly reminder once in a while. Oppose the expansion by undermining the system.

Expansions

HR 2776

Fight in the military strikes to help our expansion progress. Beware of Imperial visitors to the system.

Hudson Community

We are based on the Hudson subreddit which (apart from other fellow Hudsonites) has more detailed weekly posts and useful guides.

Join our discord to wing up, become more involved in our not so public plans or just have a chat with us or our friends from Winters!

For the Federation! o7

Thanks for posting weekly, I found the Reddit as well. I just joined PP for the first time and have been enjoying myself so far. Your weekly update is fantastic and helps me focus.

Same here, will be following. It seems like only one target for expansion and one for undermining is a bit underwhelming but maybe I joined up on a slow week :)

The posts on here and reddit are only a fraction of our weekly activities, we can't publish everything where our opponents have access too ;) Nonetheless your contributions are very appreciated and not futile as this cycle showed. Visit our discord if you want to get in touch with the core of our active community (no speaking required btw, text works fine there).

Top Bottom