Hurray, my biggest mistake today also has its first anniversary!

Hurray, my biggest mistake today also has its first anniversary!

A year ago today the update 1.0.1 came and brought a big bug and destroyed the correct functioning of the game.

Since the update 1.0.1 on November 7, 2019, I no longer receive any bonus species conservation points. Not the daily 100 points and not the bonus points for the community tasks. (I get the points for freeing animals and the points for welcoming visitors).
It worked perfectly during the beta and for the first two days after the game was released.

I've reported the bug to the Issue Tracker very often and it expires every time. For a while I deleted it and reported it again after a few days so that it slipped forward. If other players do not confirm the error there, then the whole message is unimportant and will not be heeded by Frontier.
I know the entries here in the forum about the issue tracker and also the answers from the community manager that every problem is read. But I am not convinced of that, if every problem were actually read, then this problem, which is reported again and again and affects the correct functioning of the game, would have to be taken into account within a year. Nobody can say that after a year I am impatient.

It is not so much the points that matter to me, I have more than enough of them, but the incorrect functioning of my game. I paid full price for the game and am expecting a fully functional game for it. The fact that errors can creep in with an update is not a problem, but they should then be fixed again.

For some time now there has also been a report from a player who does not receive any species conservation points for welcoming visitors. I am now aware of two errors in the point system.

Thank you Frontier for destroying my game with their first update and for not caring about any report of the bug.

Translated with Google

I hate to say it Bary because I understand your frustration but this doesn't seem to be a very common bug given that I've never seen any other forum posts or topics on it. That suggests it might be quite system specific and frankly they aren't going to prioritise or be able to do much about a bug if few people have it and they can't replicate it. So my suggestion, if you haven't already, is to email the community@frontier address with your system specs and ask them for help directly. They are more likely to be able to talk you through things that might help and to be able to pinpoint what is going wrong. I think there are a couple of people who have had very specific issues who have been helped by doing that in the past.

Do you enter your zoo with the resume function? A friend and I figured out, you need to enter your games via your save files on the main menue. Then you should get all CC.

Back
Top Bottom