I am Hon Jammond, and i own a series of Islands near Costa Rica, welcome to my Jurassic World !

Hi there guys, i am working on comic promotional videos for parks on each island, using dinosaurs that were unlocked on those said islands.
I used text to speech voices because i am not a native english speaker, i also have a lisp, and i am a crazy mathematician, so sorry if the digital voices annoy you.
Here is the link for Isla Matanceros promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVPdrMQLvvI , i hope you enjoy watching it, and let me know what you think:
1- would you like susan back ?
2-do you think i should make videos with subtitles instead of digital voices ?
3- did you like Ellie the triceratops hahaha, that stand in reference to Dr. Sattler.
I also want to add that my work is finished on Isla Pena, Isla Tacano ( which turned to be a real tropical paradise ), and Isla Sorna. I still have to make the videos and edit the footage, and later create the two dlc parks.

Paul_Crowther

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Nice work. I personally recommend subtitles over text to speech if you can do those. A lot of people will watch videos without the sound on anyway so sticking the key information in subtitles works better for casual viewers.

Thank you for your suggestions, i would gladly implement subtitles instead of text to speech in my next videos.

Poor Ellen has to put up with so much. I for one enjoyed the text to speech and wouldn't watch a video with only subtitles. You can always add optional subs on YouTube after uploading.

Last edited:
Poor Ellen has to put up with so much. I for one enjoyed the text to speech and wouldn't watch a video with only subtitles. You can always add optional subs on YouTube after uploading.
Thank you for your feedback dear :), i am quite happy that you liked the audio addition, it was the funnest part to me during the video's montage. I finished building all the other Islands, but with the new carnivore dlc pack my work has been set back ( why Frontier, why ?!? ), haha just joking, i am loving it, and i will maybe have to re-create the other Islands, i won't re-do Matanceros though, since it is already revealed. I will try including both audio and subtitles in my next video, i would be more than happy to record myself speaking and release a small 2-3 minutes video, and see if people like it.

Top Bottom