I don't know what to do...

I have the Steam Game.
I tried to start the game, but the launcher doesn't allow me to go forward. It tell me that i have to update the game, but it's already updated.
I tried to launch the game by the launcher in folder, but there it tell me that i have to purchase/redeem the game. I tried to redeem the codes that i have from steam but nothing happend they are not valid.
What i have to do now?

Attachments

• Elite_D_issue01.jpg
    Elite_D_issue01.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Elite_D_issue02.jpg
    Elite_D_issue02.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 61
suggestions
goto steam libaray page game icon properties and check integrity of files
try the logoff machine function in launcher

I have the Steam Game.
I tried to start the game, but the launcher doesn't allow me to go forward. It tell me that i have to update the game, but it's already updated.
I tried to launch the game by the launcher in folder, but there it tell me that i have to purchase/redeem the game. I tried to redeem the codes that i have from steam but nothing happend they are not valid.
What i have to do now?

I just had the same problem. Two attempts to relink/login with two separate verification codes sent to my email didn't work, nor restarting Steam and launching from there (I usually launch the game directly from the launcher via a desktop shortcut and Steam will do the authentication automatically).

However, restarting my computer autoupdated Steam on startup and now it's working fine, I'm in game.

relink? so linked accounts can become broken for no apparent reason that's a tad disconcerting
so account control is a bit partial
I haven't ever linked personally no need.

relink? so linked accounts can become broken for no apparent reason that's a tad disconcerting
so account control is a bit partial
I haven't ever linked personally no need.

I think it might be some bug in the launcher, or between the launcher and the Steam client

I wish I could remember all the steps more clearly but I didn't take any screenshots. All I know is it was a messy loop of trying to login over and over, either by entering email+password+verification code, or by it taking me to the Frontier page to authenticate, and either way would both return the same "must redeem/purchase game" error.

That is server / connection issue. If you had working account before like yesterday - then do nothing (except you may check your internet). Close launcher, wait a bit, start it again until all is ok.
If you run game 1st ever time - then you need to bind steam & frontier accounts on frontier's site.

I have this exact same problem - using Steam on a new gaming PC and all games work fine except ED. I get the exact same issue as OP it keeps telling me to update game ...I have done so a dozen times.. reinstalled, cleared cache - you name it I have tried it. I go to Frontier and again as with OP it asks me to purchase the game which I did in 2017 and still have the key .... can anyone help me to get this game launched???

I have the Steam Game.
What i have to do now?
Have you solved this ??? can you tell me how - I have exactly this issue

Try rebooting once its installed.
Also raise a ticket with frontier. Cos this happened to me several times over the years of reinstalling (new rig or HD etc) and they fix it as per ticket.

Top Bottom