I have an idea ?

What do you think if you had a animal free? Let me explain I noticed that the month of January and February did not have a single animal so I said to myself if we could have a free animal to wait between the next DLCS. I know it's a question of money but how it would be less sad and less annoying and those who don't have a lot of money. And from time to time having an animal dreams or desire can come true. do you think is a good idea or not a good idea?

As much as I would like more animals, working for free is not in any company's agenda. So no, I don't think it's a good idea and it's not going to happen. A single free ("clone") animal for an anniversary? Yes, that would make much more sense.

Free animal from time to time would be nice, though unlikely if we did not recieve any at this point (especially if we did not get any for anniversary). As for myself, I do not demand anything for free.I was expecting at least one animal for anniversary, but otherwise I am willing to pay for additional animals.

I suggest this thread for a further disscussion of extra animals:

I don't see a path to many free animals. For anniversaries as mentioned - I was kind of surprised we didn't get a free animal for one year - was thinking an African Rhino would be a logical addition. I can however see them doing a paid animal, ideally monthly - reskins with slight modifications mostly that do not require as much work as regular DLC.

I really counted for something free for anniversary but except from this never expected anything for free. I’m more than happy to pay for anything new

Top Bottom