I made a terrible mistake (keybind confirm disabled)

Greetings, commanders, I am writing this with the hope that someone out there can help me undo a very stupid thing I just did.

I was messing around with the keybindings for the new t16000m thrustmaster I picked up for ED, and was relying heavily on the confirmation popup window that appeared every time I tried to change a keybinding, which conveniently shows where the key I was assigning was currently bound.

At one point my mouse slid just a little too far and I accidentally clicked the button to dismiss further confirmation popups, so now every time I try to make a change I can't tell if I'm breaking an existing binding or where those changes are made. I don't see any quick way to undo this in-game and a Google search turned up one brief conversation about fixing the issue that involved directly editing game files and rebooting the PC, all stuff I try to avoid. Has anyone else dismissed the keybinding confirmation popup, regretted it, and brought that setting back? Can you make a ticket with FDev to get help with this or something?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, thanks folks.

Top Bottom