I need a location that gives loads of schematics for both weapons and suits please.

As far as I am aware, the best location is the following

Title ^ thanks

Suit Schematics:
Cmd Buildings, the ones with an Upper floor and CMD/Security sections on opposing sides.
At the Upper floor, in the CMD section (where the controls for settlement defenses are) there it a large locker that will always contain 4 to 8 schematics of all types.

Weapon Schematics:
Find a larceny mission that requires you to pick Lazarus / Hush / Push from a hidden cache
IT will send you to a planetary Poi labeled Irregular Markers (Threat X). Land, cut the panels to the containers (2-3 containers), search the chests for Weapon Schematics, but dont pick anything else.
Relog (no need for quit to desktop, the simple relog to menu will work).
Repeat
:cautious:

And a sidenote for reloggers.

Currently the mod Increased Backpack Capacity is bugged and if one exceeds the normal capacity (as in: if no mod applied), the extra items will be lost upon relog (or if a crash happens)
The mod functions ok up to full capacity if no relogs (or no crashing)

Currently the mod Increased Backpack Capacity is bugged and if one exceeds the normal capacity (as in: if no mod applied), the extra items will be lost upon relog (or if a crash happens)
Huh, didn't know that.

I guess I haven't noticed because relogging in Odyssey settlements is a really, really bad idea any way.

That makes total sense...

So that would be when the game does not et you board cause your backpack is full?

So that would be when the game does not et you board cause your backpack is full?

No, it happens even if you have enough space in ship/srv storage locker.

The mod is bugged exactly how i said.

For example a Maverick with Increased Backpack has 30 Goods, 60 Assets, 20 Data capacity (upgraded from 15/30/10)
IF you pick more than 15 weapon schematics (Goods) the extra will be lost upon relog or crash.

However, you can have 30 goods just nice, assuming you get to board the ship/srv and automatically unload them

Top Bottom