I want to read the lore

All of it, where should i start? Also, is their an archive for galnet stuff?

Thanks
Go Here for the FULL GalNet history archive... start with the highest page number for the very earliest article and work back...530+ pages...good luck & God speed... o7

Last edited:
I believe Galnet does have an archive online if you googly it, as I’m sure I’ve dug into to to reference old events before.

I played loads of FE2 on my proud childhood Amiga but I couldn’t honestly say I understood any more than spaceships are cool! But it’s always had a special place in my inner child’s heart so I’ve frequently found myself looking up all sorts of bits and pieces on the fan-maintained wikis. I still do that, which helps keep you up to date when you want to know something though it’s not the most convenient format. Drew has also posted recently a series of lore summary videos on YouTube if someone hasn’t already mentioned it.

'I believe Galnet does have an archive online if you googly it, as I’m sure I’ve dug into to to reference old events before.'
Hi Achtung
The INARA section I posted above; does contain the complete GalNet archive...word-for-word as it was first presented...... for years I faithfully cut'n'pasted each entry until I found it was being done for me in this archive...doh! :whistle:

... and not taking up gadzillions of bytes on my hard drives! o7

Thanks all, ill have a gander, are the books worth it?
All give a boost to Elite Dangerous by injecting some deep stories and background history in an enjoyable way.... some are quite humourous but a couple are a little 'hardgoing'.
Drew Wagar's books are good and also his Lore Guide YouTube vids.

A bit of self publicity... you could give my ED novel a try (see link in my sig below)... it's a bit of a monster at over 144,000 words, but it is free to read as at the end Frontier declined my IP Licence application. o7

Galnet Archive as listed is complete but its a pain to navigate I find and no headers. I got about 100 pages in a long time ago but still need to get back on it and finish.

There have been attempts to Archive it on the forums, I havent checked many out to see how complete or easy to use. Use Search in top right of screen and 'GalNet Archive' and theres a few.

Im archiving current GalNet since return last year in September coz I could never find it easily. Its easy to use for me but other people find it less intuitive, they dont realise how the spoilers are used to minimise all text. Its in chronological order. With headers but not indexed so you can follow one story. Also trying to keep up with the new mysteries and how they were solved in real time. Link below.

Top Bottom