Ice Age

Been working on a gigantic zoo for almost a month now. Calling it Ice Age (not sure why, coudn't come up with a good name). Gonna take about a year to get it finished I think :p

This is how it looked at the start, almost a month ago
Planet Zoo.jpg

How it looks today
Planet Zoo 11 dec 2019.jpg

Will post more pics soon (just have to change them from PNG format to JPEG, or I can't upload them here it seems -.- )

The area I'm working on right now, the Komodo dragon cave :)
Komodo dragon cave (begining).jpg

Viewing area at night (if I can get the lights working). How I wish lights would work in caves even during daylight!
Komodo dragon cave viewing area (begining).jpg

The staff area for the Komodo dragon (very happy with this one, just wish it was visible at daylight)
Cave staff area 1.jpg

Cave staff area 2.jpg

Cave staff area 3.jpg

Cave staff area 4.jpg

Been hiding small lamps in the flowers, creates a really nice light effect :D

Last edited:
Ty :D Ye I don't like using barries, I like to use natural fences as much as i can, makes it look better in my opinion :)

Wow, I absolutely love it. Even though I've thought it could be something like a Reconstruction of a prehistoric Ecosystem because of the Name

Ye, I don't know, that might have been my original idea. I just took the first name that came to mind when creating it, since it was originally just something I did when my first zoo started crashing. But it soon became my main zoo and now, Ice age is the only zoo I'm playing with :p

Komodo dragon cave finally done! Took forever to finish... So... Many... Rocks!

(Bevare, a wall of pics coming) :p

Overview of the habitat
Komodo dragon cave 1.jpg

It's a pretty big habitat for my two little dragons and all barriers (except for the habitat gate and viewing areas) are null barriers. And shelter is no problem, as about 80% of the habitat counts as a shelter.
Komodo dragon cave done!.jpg

The habitat is best viewed at night
Komodo dragon cave 2.jpg

Komodo dragon cave inside left night.jpg

Komodo dragon cave inside right night.jpg

Not a 100% happy with the habitat itself, but the viewing area turned out great :D
Komodo dragon cave 3.jpg

Komodo dragon cave Veiwing area Night.jpg

Komodo dragon cave 4.jpg

Komodo dragon cave 6.jpg

Thank you :D I'm really happy with how it looks at night. So fun this game, you learn new stuff every day to be able to do some great stuff. And you get so much inspiration in this forum too by looking at what other people have made. I love it! :D

Next project - Timber wolf area! My original plan was to make two habitats for Timber wolfs (or Grey wolfs as they are called in the swedish version) right next to each other, one with summer theme and one with winter theme. The wintery one is done (but will probably get reworked :p) and houses my three wolfs. But now we are getting arctic wolfs in a few days! And I just can't put them in the summer habitat, so now I have to build the summer habitat for my current wolfs befor I can get some arctic ones :D

I have a new strategy to make sure the keepers can reach all areas of the habitat (since i don't wanna do another flat one). I make all the different levels very smooth, then I place food trays in all areas that might be unaccessible for the keepers. If a food tray is unaccessible, you usually get a notification of it. And so far, so good! (fingeres crossed)
Timber wolf area 2.jpg

Top Bottom