Ideas that Skidd would looove to see!

First of all. FANTASTIC work with the game so far guys. I can hardly believe it's alpha release with how much content there is!
Listed below are a few ideas that I think would make park building a whole lot more fun!

1: Water rides - I think it'd be fantastic to be able to build a water park with body slides, swimming pools, log flumes, aquariums, Whale/Dolphin shows, etc.. . There's just something fun about be able to make a summer themed water park.
2: A Zoo - Being able to buy animals and animal caretakers and have viewing windows for park guests would be awesome, I like the feeling of exploring the zoo and look at the different themed areas you can make for each animal.
3: Go Karts/Minigolf - Rides like these are also fun to have in a park. As far as I remember. I think I saw the stream you showed off some go karts and said they are a thing.. so that's good! Now add minigolf too please. Hehe!

Seriously so glad I've been following this game for so long. The wait has been worth it! Thank you guys for an awesome game and awesome features! Here's to seeing more content soon!

I personally am not so hot about zoos, but as long as they are optional, I don' care ^^ the other two things are pretty much confirmed dude :)

Top Bottom