If you lived here you'd be home by now

I heard that the condo board are all militant vegans and hate anyone who is not.
If you're a steak lover and relish any opportunity to sport a pair of well made italian leather brogues.
Then this place may not be for you.

Ah, wish I'd posted and read your reply before putting my $50m depoit down. Still, hard to beat the view..

I heard that the condo board are all militant vegans and hate anyone who is not.
If you're a steak lover and relish any opportunity to sport a pair of well made italian leather brogues.

Thanks, but I'd prefer to live on a planet where you can open the windows... and not die. I work on a spaceship, why would I want to live in a spaceship that's glued to the surface of an airless planet? Once the moratorium on Pilots Federation members buying planetside properties is lifted, I'm going to be looking into buying a log cabin. On my own private continent.

Am looking into buying a condo in this high rise @ Lounge Holdings in the Ekuru system, anybody else thinking about getting a place here ? A little home away from home ?

Personally, with a surface gravity of 0.18g, I'd be much more interested in whatever housing options are available the gravity ring myself. Not much of a view, I'll grant you, but decent simulated gravity beats a view any day of the week.

This is assuming I'd ever give up the Stevenson estate outside Fort O'Brian on Emerald, of course.

I can recommend it, I have the Penthouse Suite here with parking:

YdYpunV.jpg

Top Bottom