Horizons I'm loving my new ship!

Hey, so from going to a sidewinder to a Viper MK III to a Cobra MK III, to a Vulture which I've only just sold due to my new ship, then i purchased my AspX, which i still have, then saved my way to an A rated Python,

Last night done some research on a new ship, debating for ages should i sell my python, and I did it, I've now got an A rated Fer De Lance, and I'm absolutely loving her over my python, slightly cheaper, better at moving for BH, RES and assassination missions,

Surprised I didn't do it sooner, to be honest I lost about 10 mill for selling my Vulture and Python, and my FDL Jump is as bad as the Vulture but my god, what fun and the sound.

My question to fellow FDL owners is what weapons to have, right now I've got this set up. Nathaniel's FDL

Thanks.

Thank you, I'm loving her, Don't like the standard colour tho may have to buy some paint :p

I've got all multi cannons at the moment, and loving the damage as with syntheses i can reload :D

i fly my FDL in 2 different outfits - huge MC, 4 pulses, or huge pulse, 2 pulses, 2 seeker racks.

i personally think, 1 medium turret is nice for the pressure - i wouldn't use 4 like you.

i have a bi-weave shield - better for RES and CZ work, and no scb. but if you go the SCB path - a class 4 shield and a class 5 scb will give you more total MJ.

i had some fun with a build of 1 medium PA, 1 medium cannon, 2 overcharged medium pulses and huge MC - if you want to fit all your favourite weapons at once, a FDL is a great ship to do so.

Thank you for your reply :D

I now have all multi cannons, how are the seeker racks? And how does the bi-weave do? Do you use SB's still?

Please mau i ask for your load outs if it's not too much trouble please kind sir :)

I have almost identical setup in mine FdL, but whenever in fight I feel my shields are killed like very pronto. Or am I imagining things?

I have almost identical setup in mine FdL, but whenever in fight I feel my shields are killed like very pronto. Or am I imagining things?

I almost have 4 to sys unless i need to make a turn about and now as i used all multi cannons i only even need 2 pips in weapons so rotate my engines and shields :) May be a pip isseu, i will later try out 3c bi-weave shields :)

Thank you for your reply :D

I now have all multi cannons, how are the seeker racks? And how does the bi-weave do? Do you use SB's still?

Please mau i ask for your load outs if it's not too much trouble please kind sir :)

loadouts on criolis don't help much since engineering.

but basically: the recharge rate of a bi-weave gives you more total MJ in any combat situation above a minute ... i'm running a thermal G5 modded bi-weave with 3 G5 augmented boosters plus one heavy duty e-class booster, 1 chaff and one pointdefence (because paranoid) - this adds up to roughly 65% resisances against all damage, and there is no need for an SCB...

before 2.1. i had a safety SCB on my FDL, to keep shields up if i need to run. running class 5 bi-weave since ever.

don't forget chaff - 10 seconds immunity against a condas beam is very usefull.

maybe bring two ;-)

Top Bottom