Impossible to enter Supercruise on exit from space station

Don't tell me you hadn't tried turning it off and on again - knowledgeable old dog like you ;)

Anyway, glad it's working again .. until the next system :eek:

If you are using a bookmarks that is a station as destination and current location station... it can generate an old bug...

This will cause the local Station to be the nearest nav point locked which is displayed on the left side and then the destination is over ridden with local station nav point data...
when using the Key bind to switch to next jump system it will not see the next system it will try to load the bookmark station data instead of system...
As the game does not have the data it displays unknown system on left with a picture of a station not a system... as its a station and not a system, the GUI won't display a target...
The compass updates with the alinement's for you to aim at but there will be no hud display...

During very long play sessions my ED starts acting wonky. Can't scoop fuel at a star, can't cone boost, strange "drifting" in flight controls, etc....

I power down and restart. Fixes it every time.

Additionally, sometimes I have to unplug HOTAS and plug it right back in. Sometimes this is all that is needed to fix wonky problems.

Top Bottom