Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay In the Middle of the Ocean idea!

okay I know what you're thinking this must be a crazy idea but it's actually a very awesome idea why not Frontier allow us to build our own Island using our own terrain tools but with no island to build on as is in the current game that is or any of the five deaths and sanctuary.

In operation Genesis we had the ability to generate our own Island on what shape and what type of environment we wanted and also after we generated the island we could control what shape it was but here's the thing for this mode that I'm proposing perhaps Frontier could just give us an all wet surface on a particular map say mimicking the entire ocean but also we can use our terrain tools we all have right now in the game to create an island of our own choice, it doesn't have to be anything Grand but it can be a fresh start in building new park the All Wet Map could be as big as the Isla Nublar Map 1993 and also create new environments for our dinosaurs to roam Wild on the island that we create of our own design. Basically A Site B kind of mode.

Imagine a mode where you can create a crazy park or a biological preserve with no fences or boundaries, something that's very similar to our maps that we have currently but in the middle of the ocean.

Terrain Tools for this Mode:

Mini Mountain Tool: generating a tool that can create mountains that dinosaurs can't cross.

Water Tool: being able to control the depth of the water so certain dinosaurs can't leave the island that we build with our own terrain tools.

Brush Tool: Were going to need to have a X large to X Small brush Sizes for this mode if its going to work.
GQcxEA3g.jpg

Good Example how we could use The Terrain tools to Create our own Islands for Island SANDBOX mode.
Source: https://youtu.be/I-KLEUoXOwI

Island Mode
👍+ if you Agree

Last edited:
Even with the terrain tools we have now, I would LOVE this idea. Just as long as the map was really big. Like bigger than any we have so far. Making our own island from scratch on a water map is probably the easiest way to simulation the island generating feature of JPOG. The only thing I see is that they'd probably have to make a new type of deep water for us to play with since we are literally raising an island out of the ocean and creating it ourselves. I would totally love this.

Top Bottom