Dinosaurs Increasing dinosaur diversity

Your Feature Request / Idea
It seems to me that the game is not enough different dinosaurs. The reason is that they are divided into groups, but the same in these groups. Therefore, I propose to add completely other dinosaurs.

Utahraptor

It is believed that dinosaurs had feathers, and at the moment there are no feathered dinosaurs in the game. It will also look great on bright skin. And his model is not very different from the other raptors, it will be easy to implement.

the_more_accurate_utahraptor_by_ewilloughby-d7b60yo.png

Utahraptor_BW.jpg

Dimetrodon

All the carnivorous dinosaurs in the game walk on two hind limbs, you should add those that will be on four. this one also has an unusual appearance and you can also apply different skin to it.
D_natalisDB.jpg

2280873681_small_1.jpg

685a9f179d5511d478fb974624c64a79.jpg

Sarcosuchus

It would be interesting to see dinosaurs that live partially in the water. I imagine it like this:
need for pasture is very small
but Sarcosuchus needs a big pool and bushes
the feeder may be with a goat, but it must be that she drank water
and he would catch other dinosaurs when they drink
Sarcosuchus_BW.jpg

comment_yxxyNQduttnAINM6wqTywic9EIVV8vXP.jpg

Inostrancevia

There is no formation on the world map on the territory of Russia.
although there are also many different dinosaurs found.
for example, the first giant predator in the history of the earth with unusual canines and also by the way on four legs
inostrancevia3.jpg

Tanystropheus

All dinosaurs with long necks in the game are herbivores
I propose to add Tanystropheus
he will eat meat, and even better if he eats fish from the pond
markwitton-com%2Bblogspot%2Bcom.jpg

latest

Lagosuchus

Recently added Troodon, you can add a similar small carnivorous
Just make him different too
Let him also walk on four legs
%D1%86159.jpg

Out of the nine species you have suggested, only one of them is an actual dinosaur, and only four are from the Mesozoic era.

Whilst I think it would be cool to have some different creatures from the Mesozoic, such as pterosaurs and marine reptiles, I don't think any species from before, or even after, the Mesozoic would be necessary.

Out of the nine species you have suggested, only one of them is an actual dinosaur, and only four are from the Mesozoic era.

Whilst I think it would be cool to have some different creatures from the Mesozoic, such as pterosaurs and marine reptiles, I don't think any species from before, or even after, the Mesozoic would be necessary.

I think alot of these Ideas are fantastic, and far more interesting than the constantly demanded marine reptiles.

This.

Many of the suggested examples like the Dimetrodon here aren't even reptiles.

The only dinosaur you mentioned is Utahraptor. I think it could be a nice addition. And though we know that all raptors/dromaeosaurids had feathers, I doubt if they add Utahraptor that they would add feathers to it since none of the current dinosaurs in the game have feathers. Not even the dinosaurs that have feathers in other games like the Troodon.

Thank you for your answers) I understand that from the point of view of science, these facts are from other periods. maybe I'm wrong, but the game has dinosaurs not only from the Jurassic, but also the Cretaceous
that it is not dinosaurs, as for me does not change anything. these are creatures that have long disappeared and we will not see. they are no less interesting. information that this is not a dinosaur can be stated in the description.
and in general, this is a huge game for a large number of people. I don't think everyone understands this.
therefore, it is necessary to show that not only dinosaurs lived before us
as for feathers and other inaccuracies, as far as I know, the spinosaur moved partly on all four limbs, and not like in the game
but I like it the way it looks in the game
as an option, you can add genes that are responsible for the plumage in other dinosaurs
I absolutely disagree that in the game there would be no creatures of earlier or later periods how much I would like to grow a mammoth from the Pleistocene period or Platybelodon and Smilodon from Miocene
sorry for my bad english)

I can not agree. JWE and the JP / JW saga are generally based on Mesozoic aquatic / flying dinosaurs / reptiles. Bringing Paleozoic creatures seems to waste my time with the amount of important dinosaurs that have not yet been added to the game.

I do not even agree with adding marine and flying reptiles (at least in the short / medium term). Adding dinosaurs and improving what we already have seems much more important to me.

future

Hello everyone,
me in future versions, I wish we could even grow baby dinosaurs, in the film at the beginning it was all females and then finally they managed to reproduce.
I would like a pterodactyle version.
And I find that in Europe and Argentina it lacks dinosaurs

All the carnivorous dinosaurs in the game walk on two hind limbs, you should add those that will be on four. This one also has an unusual appearance and you can also apply different skin to it.
Dimetrodon is NOT a dinosaur. Although, it would be cool to add it ;)

Hello everyone,
me in future versions, I wish we could even grow baby dinosaurs, in the film at the beginning it was all females and then finally they managed to reproduce.
I would like a pterodactyle version.
And I find that in Europe and Argentina it lacks dinosaurs
Growing baby dinosaurs will probably never happen as Frontier will probably not want to add different models and animations. Europe seems to have enough dinosaurs and Argentina has 2/3 dig sites. What I really want is more Australian dinosaurs.

Top Bottom