Indian Rhino

The Indian Rhino was revealed in the german IGN stream today!

And here’s a closer look at it.

I love the Indian Rhino and next month is World Rhino Day (before beta) so I can hope for another species reveal xD!! Now my hopes are high for the near threatened White Rhino (I love their huge horns! So majestic..) and the critically endangered Black Rhino! The Sumatran Rhino is also on my list. :eek:

Also, has anybody seen this!? EXCITING! Indian Elephant & Okapi tags for items.. ;)I've got chills. Okapi was one of my most wanted. (9 official reveals this week; 3 unofficial including Indian Rhino from IGN stream, Indian Elephant, Okapi) We are being spoiled & i love it!

Screenie taken from Geekism video by another member - Source: IGN

68587620_2383887288315118_9105083543691722752_n.jpg

Last edited:
Of course you can't have enough elephants ... but I still see it ambivalently. Two species from the same family: 50+ minus 1 or minus 2?
I understand your point.. however in an IGN stream today Bo said.. and I quote.. "We have many more than 50 animals species in the game which is the official answer at the moment but honestly there's lots of animals!"

This was at roughly hour 2:33:00 in the video here

Of course you can't have enough elephants ... but I still see it ambivalently. Two species from the same family: 50+ minus 1 or minus 2?

If we have african and indian elephant, I begin to believe that 50+ means "50 species + additional sub spiecies."
They would only have to do animations for one species, if they integrate two (or more) different elephant sub-spiecies, wich means less work. So that could be totally an exciting option and might also be the reason why the orang isn't really walking like an orang but like a gorilla. Geekism stated, that the hand-holding would be different with an orang and he thought it was just a mistake by frontier, but this really could be a reason behind this.

So I assume (and it's just that by now, an assumption), that we'll get different apes, diffrerent rhinos, different elephants. The Lemur could very easily be used to include other Lemur species as well.

If my guesses here are right, then booooiii this will be a game full of great animals. And I can still wish for my Barbary lion.

Edit: Another proof of my theory are the different tortoises.

Top Bottom