Insects

I’m sorry, I’m autistic I just want one of my ideas to be accepted that’s all, I’ve played lots of zoo games and they have lots of different animals in those games I just thought it would be a great idea for an Indian Leopard.
I mean a Leopard seems to be a realistic animal we we will get in the future as they are place 2 on meta wishlist. Perhaps it will not be the Indian Leopard at the end because of Amur Leopard is the most popular subspecies within the community but in this animal case I am very optimistic that we just have to wait.

I mean a Leopard seems to be a realistic animal we we will get in the future as they are place 2 on meta wishlist. Perhaps it will not be the Indian Leopard at the end because of Amur Leopard is the most popular subspecies within the community but in this animal case I am very optimistic that we just have to wait.
Ok thanks I appreciate you being nice to me I’ve been bullied on here a few times

D3603E48-8D52-4613-B405-3D633BBDD8DF.jpeg

This is the Indian Leopard found at Hollywild in my home state and they have a melanistic leopard in the same habitat with it I think these are beautiful creatures, but I can wait though for one fingers crossed 🤞

Top Bottom