Is it possible to recover old PS4 data?

A long time ago a finally managed to get my hands on a PC but was disappointed to see there was no way to transfer my progress from console, so I bit the bullet and liquidated my assets for a currency transfer from PS4 to PC. After that I couldn't bring myself to redo everything I had done so I fell off the game. But now I see that they offer a full transfer so I'm wondering if Frontier can recover my assets and progress from the save on PS4 that they liquidated for me so I can have all my stuff again! I don't know though, does this seem feasible? I basically stopped playing right after this and it's been years. I figured I'd pitch it here before I bug their customer support.

Hard to say, i have over 8000 hrs. on a single player and i would retire if i lost my progress. With that said i havent been without so i am not sure. I think what ever you decide will be the right decision. sorry i am no help

and liquidated my assets for a currency transfer from PS4 to PC. After that I couldn't bring myself to redo everything I had done so I fell off the game. But now I see that they offer a full transfer so I'm wondering if Frontier can recover my assets and progress from the save on PS4 that they liquidated for me so I can have all my stuff again!

Nope
The old method of transferring ended with the source account being deleted

So there is nothing to transfer from now, in terms of game data

Top Bottom