Is mining still relevant?

The title pretty much says it all. I heard there was a patch that nerfed mining the other day and I was wondering if it was still worth doing and, if so, what changes there were and if there are any new materials worth lots. Sorry if I put this under the wrong category. Dangerous discussion is usually a safe bet for me. Thanks for your help, o7.

If credits per hour is the relevant part - you can forget about mining,
Do supply delivery missions in extraction systems. Do Robigo. Get 3 friends and stack massacre missions.

What makes it worth it for you?
Nice sights?
Popping pirates coming to get your mined stuff?
Surely not credits! :D

Yup, my main gigs are usually combat but there are times when I like to just relax, float around the rings and make a bit of cash.
Hoping for the occasional fool to come sniffing around my hatch. Give me an excuse to do some reverse pirating. :LOL:
I really hope they settle on a decent payout in the end and not nerf it too much.

AND FIX THE F%$+!ß PWA!!

I really hope they settle on a decent payout in the end and not nerf it too much.
That remains to be seen. ;)
I think the current situation where several commodities pay over 100k Cr/tonne would be 'decent' as payout goes (IMHO it is obscenely overboard, as in ridiculously too high prices, but I don't think FDEV shares my view :) ).

Top Bottom