Is someone else having a Problem with starving Red Ruffed Lemurs?

I keep Red Ruffed Lemurs since a few Days. I've bought the best ones I could find for my Breeding Program and they did cost a lot of CC. I have the Problem that the Red Ruffed Lemurs don't want to eat very often. I need to bring them to the Quarantine-Center all the Time. Some of them already died because of this. Often I can see them sitting next to Food and slowly starving to Death instead of eating. They do have way more Space than they need because I already designed the Enclosure for a very large Group. Hard Shelter and Terrain are at 100%. Plants are at 96%
Does anyone know if I could do something about it or if I just need to hope that it will be fixed someday?

I don't have Problems with the Ring Tailed Lemurs which I'm keeping since a long Time. Sometimes there where even 30 of them in the Enclosure and I didn't have this Problem with them.

Ah I see. I'm not having an issue, but have both in the same enclosure.
I thought maybe if you place unresearched feeders (that where researched for other species) they wouldn't use them.
The keeper does fill the bowls? Can the animals get close (traversable terain?

They get filled and they can use them. They get used sometimes. I thought after some Time I should place more of them but it didn't help

Yeah, occasionally. I get a warning that one of my lemurs is hungry/thirsty and there's a full foraging box and water pipe. And it's not because there's not enough food. I have a small group of them and they are fine most of the time, but yeah I do get the occasional warning. Actually, I just remembered that some time ago one of my lemurs actually died of starvation with a full tray of food next to it. So...I honestly don't know what causes it, but since it's not all the time I don't pay it that much attention.

It also happens to some other Animals in my Zoo that they refuse to drink or eat (often Bisons) but it happens to no Animals that extremely often as it does happen to the Lemurs

That's really weird. I only deleted a few of the Fruit Spike Trees and replaced them with a Forage Box and even though everytime I called a Zookeeper after that and the Forage Box didn't got filled, I can work all the time since I did this on the Mine and the Cave that is connected to it which is Part of my Western Adventure Area without getting a single Notification about hungry or starving Lemurs. I wish I would've been able to find the Reason for the Problem so I would be able to prevent it from happening in the Future

Maybe you need to send it to Frontier Support. Maybe they can figure it out. Does it only happen in one park?

I do only keep them in this Park so I would need to test it first. But maybe it's impossible to replicate because I somehow solved it just by deleting a few Food-Enrichment-Items and replacing them with another one

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom