Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay Isaac Clement "Jurassic Coaster" DLC

This DLC would allow you to build roller coasters like in planet coaster. It would take place in Florida. The goal of this campaign would be to market Jurassic World because of course.
Completing this campaign would increase the number of visitors that visit your other parks and would enable you to build roller coasters in your other parks.
Dinosaurs
Yangchuanosaurus
Sauronosaurus (Tyrannosaurus and Sauropelta)
Spinoceratops (Spinosaurus and Sinoceratops)

New Buildings
Arcade Complex- An arcade building with three floors
Hotel Complex- A bigger hotel designed to hold more people.
Children's Play Park- A park for the children of guests to have fun on

New Attractions
Drop ride
Spinning Egg Ride
Dinosaur Petting Zoo

New Genes
"More Teeth"- Edits a dinosaur model to make it look more exaggerated or scary.

New Decorations
Skeletons

Last edited:
You lost me at ' This DLC would allow you to build roller coasters like in planet coaster ' , there is NO way that it will work, planet coaster has a pc only compatible engine, whilst JWE suffers from being on both pc and console, it just can't take such inclusion. There might be a chance of having a variation of Roller-coasters as buildings with generic animations, anything else won't work :(

You lost me at ' This DLC would allow you to build roller coasters like in planet coaster ' , there is NO way that it will work, planet coaster has a pc only compatible engine, whilst JWE suffers from being on both pc and console, it just can't take such inclusion. There might be a chance of having a variation of Roller-coasters as buildings with generic animations, anything else won't work :(
This DLC would be PC exclusive

There is no DLC that I know of that is like that (exclusive DLC content, charged or free, only available to certain platforms), as that’s an unfair practice, especially for a game like this.

Edit: Exceptions do exist as I looked up, but very very few only if it isn’t an Xbox, PS, or PC version, and JWE doesn’t seem like the kind that would fit into exceptions when I look at it as a whole.

Last edited:
There is no DLC that I know of that is like that (exclusive DLC content, charged or free, only available to certain platforms), as that’s an unfair practice, especially for a game like this.
If they didn't do it at all just because of console limitations that wouldn't be fair on PC players. Maybe the console players could get the Hybrids and Yangchuanosaurus for free as a compromise

Uhh... no.

If they didn't do it at all just because of console limitations that wouldn't be fair on PC players. Maybe the console players could get the Hybrids and Yangchuanosaurus for free as a compromise
Again, no. Sure, I agree that the PC version being limited as a result of the game also being on console is unfair. However, it would be more unfair if PC got exclusive content. Being left out is more unfair than being limited. I'm a console player, so call me biased if you must. Frontier is only adding new content to this game for 3 years, and I love this game and want to have access to all of that content.

Last edited:
I'd like an attractions dlc pack. Where we would get ride attraction buildings. Like a roller coaster, ferris wheel, egg ride like the disneyland teacups u mentioned, a drop zone ride would also be easy they could theme it off a sauropod with u going to the top of a neck and then dropping. Something like that would be cool.

Top Bottom