Isla Sorna Is Annoying me!

I have played through the game twice now, my issue is the science mission. My Expedition blocks out and ticks when i have 95% Of the pentaceratops. My Mission doesn't proceed as it needs to be a 100% Genome. I've started again. Please Help!

Hello,

There would always be enough fossils of each dinosaur in the game as they are delivered in determined sets and not generated.

I would recommend checking the dig sites again as you would need to check if it is fully depleted. If those digsites are depleted, then the fossil may still be in the DNA extraction section tab. It doesn't hurt to double check!

And here is a wiki on pentaceratops for JWE, it showcases the dig sites you need to go to get the fossils needed.

I hope you are able to find them and reach 100%!

I have played through the game twice now, my issue is the science mission. My Expedition blocks out and ticks when i have 95% Of the pentaceratops. My Mission doesn't proceed as it needs to be a 100% Genome. I've started again. Please Help!
Ah yes, had something similar, so I browsed other dig sites and it appeared. Quite a hassle if you ask me.

Top Bottom