Jungle Zoo

Hayo!

I wanted to upload some stuff of mine all the time, but to be honest when i made photos of my zoo it always felt like "its fine, but in another angle i could show something more". But i didnt want to spam around with photos in here. But after building for a couple of weeks on my jungle zoo now and seeing a lot of cool ideas and stuff in here it really felt like i have to show you guys some of my creations. My zoo hasnt an finished entrance yet and at first the jungle should just be some kind of a themed-area of the zoo. But seeing my fps dropping it feels like its gonna be a jungle zoo only. But im talking too much again, take a look at the photos. But pls always take in mind, theres still sooooo much to do. ;)

At first a pic from above

d48aff4883.jpg

i planned the jungle in some more closed/tight areas with a lot of foliage and some areas with a bit more of space and light. Here a pic of the close jungle right at the beginning.

ba74a4db64.jpg

A look from my not finished yet crocodile lounge into the finished crocodile habitat with some bridges for the keepers.

7562f934e9.jpg

Also not completely finished (especially the mountain top), but i really like how the lagoon and the foliage around already looks. (no animals in there, just an eyecatcher)

cdb7aa8046.jpg

My underwater viewing gallery for the cute pygmy hippos (you can see one on the right)

949c5248ce.jpg

Something i really, really like: My tiger bridge crossing the habitat of the bengal tigers. like so many times i didnt know what to do first. Then i started building this bridge and it looked awful. Meanwhile its one of my favorites in the whole zoo. Still havent finished yet.

154832b9ed.jpg

And for now the last picture, the exhibit im working on at the moment (when im not improving the already existing things in my zoo). A small gorilla mountain on the backside of the mountain of the lagoon. Trying to use some of the new pieces in here.

d4778979c2.jpg

There are some more really nice places/exhibits in my zoo. Especially the Lemur-house with a connected walkable lemur exhibit and an indoor viewing area for my chimpanzees is really awesome. But there are so many details, cant put it into just one photos without missing out something. Theres also a huge Exhibit for my indian Elephants, a huge nile monitor house, a "Tapir dome", a hidden Exhibit for my shy Bongos and a small exhibit for the chinese pangolins (im not that happy with to be honest, could be better).

If you liked the photos im gonna upload some more :)

Last edited:
It's beautiful. The lagoon really brings the jungle vibe. Please do post more pictures, I love looking at other people's zoos! 😁

This Zoo looks absolutely beautiful. I really like the second Picture. It would be awesome to visit this Zoo and then see a Monkey or some kind of Bird running over the Path into the dense Foliage.

Some more pics? Okay...
Btw. As you'll see, i really try to work without fences and barriers where i can.

At first another look into the lagoon from a different side. In the background you can see the indian elephant exhibit and the walkway into the tunnel leading to the tiger bridge (from right to left). On the right is the chimpanzee habitat as you'll see later

A.jpg

Here a short view into the indian elephant habitat. In the background is the huge round elephant house, but there is really still a lot to do.

B.jpg

Here the entrance of the tunnel. the tigerhead looks a bit lost, but ive already an idea what to do with it. Just to not forget about it.

C.jpg

On your way through the tunnel you can get into a mysterious dead end where you can take a view into the Cave of the bengal tiger. You can see the bridge in the background out of the cave.

D.jpg
E.jpg

Short step back to the beginning of the zoo to the hidden Bongo habitat.
F-Kopie.jpg

F.jpg

Some more jungle atmosphere (tbh its pretty full especially on the last image. need to remove some guests)

O.jpg

p.jpg

Q.jpg

Gonna add some pics of the lemur house soon. i spend so many hours, evenings, days into this one. Love it!

Last edited:
Now to the lemur house. So many hours. When i started building it i was pretty bored by PZ. Just kinda overplayed. I started the game a few evenings and after a couple of minutes i quit because i just didnt what i should built. But then i started and kept building and out of an awful building was a project that took around nearly every evening in around 2-3 weeks. Havent placed one animal after the first week of building yet. But i build on and on and on...

And while building i got the idea to delete a lot of the old buildings and habitats in this zoo and make a huge jungle area in this way. Pretty strange feeling to delete buildings you also invested a lot of hours in. But it looks soooo much better now. Talked enough, here are the pics.

The Entrance

h1.jpg

First view inside

h.jpg

Lets get an overview

i.jpg

A look in the lemur shelter from the inside (everything is walkable/reachable/climbable)

j.jpg

one the left you can see one of the both ways into the lemur exhibit for guests. In the background you get a short view to the connected chimpanzee shelter.

k.jpg

A view in the connected chimpanzee shelter in the lemur house. Besides the ropes everything is climbable and reachable, they even go into the small shelter in the background.

l.jpg

The walkable Lemur habitat from the outside.

m.jpg

and at the end one last pic from the outside/lagoon into the chimpanzee habitat.

n.jpg

Last edited:
Suggestion....don't make all your photos spoiler buttons. All this extra clicking turns me (and I'm sure others) away from viewing your hard work.

Top Bottom