Jurassic Park: Europe & Jurassic Park: Japan

uisaurus_by_cisiopurple_dbzreau-pre.jpg

yamatosaurus_by_cisiopurple_deiox0l-pre.png

Two Japanese dinosaurs that may be included in the future! ;)

Gojirasaurus IS from toho. its nothing relate to jurassic franchise and not even Real dinosaur its a godzilla specie
It might be a dubious genus, but it is a real fossil that has been found and named Gojirasaurus.

To avoid confusion, I specifically posted the wiki article, not just an image like I usually do. It's a weirdly named obscure animal, but it's an actual animal nonetheless. (or not. Dubious genus and all...)

It might be a dubious genus, but it is a real fossil that has been found and named Gojirasaurus.

To avoid confusion, I specifically posted the wiki article, not just an image like I usually do. It's a weirdly named obscure animal, but it's an actual animal nonetheless. (or not. Dubious genus and all...)
Aww ok

Has Frontier said whether there will be sandbox maps set throughout the world? Or is there only 1 sandbox taiga map, 1 sandbox alpine map, 1 sandbox desert map, etc.? I'm assuming there will be more than one tropical map (Sorna and Nublar).

That would be interesting if they have a temperate map set in Europe or Japan.

Gojirasaurus IS from toho. its nothing relate to jurassic franchise and not even Real dinosaur its a godzilla specie
you mean Godzillasaurus

Gojirasaurus is a real animal, now dubious, from the Cooper Canyon Formation of the Dockum Group near Revuelto Creek, Quay County, in New Mexico, dating back to the Late Triassic period.

Do you think the giga is gonna be in argentina? Because in Dominion the giga live in north america alongside t-rex

In the first movie, a Velociraptor was unearthed in the USA. In the game, velos are accurately found in Mongolia and China.

I think similar rules will apply to giga.

After reading the novel again, and seeing the idea of a Jurassic Park Europe and Japan brought up in the game, I hope this happens. It is an opportunity to introduce more species and two new biomes. It would be nice to have signs for the parks too.

After reading the novel again, and seeing the idea of a Jurassic Park Europe and Japan brought up in the game, I hope this happens. It is an opportunity to introduce more species and two new biomes. It would be nice to have signs for the parks too.
It would be nice to have mongolia for the velocirapor and it could bé dlc with tarbosaurus since he is mention in thé olorotitan profile and it alot request and could include Saurolophus. Protoceratops. Mononykus (therizinosaurus will bé added with thé dominion update)

Last edited:
Top Bottom