Dinosaurs Jurassic Park Evilution

In the early 2000s for Halloween, Universal made an exclusive "haunted" Jurassic Park themed maze with it's own storyline. Basically a doctor named Dr. Burton was expirimenting with dinosaur-human hybrids, and they inevitably escaped and wreaked havoc. I only just learned about this and I think it'd be cool to have a reference to it or a dlc that used some of the hybrids. Some of the hybrids are pretty freaky but there is one I could imagine getting into the game. It's called the "Grebnedu" and I'll put a picture of it's face up. It's body from what I could find, was similar to a snakes body.

Well... I don’t think this this may be possible, because of two reasons.
Firstly, all hybrids (except the two film hybrids) in this game are introduced in a special way in regards to the game’s story and lore, which I presume to make them a little more special than regular dinosaurs. I don’t think either Frontier or Universal will go in a direction where new ones they are introduced in a non-special way, for this game.
Secondly, while the thing is very cool in its design at it’s own right, which I actually find myself loving it’s overall appearance and backstory, it’s not very Jurassic Park film authentic. They’ve confirmed that every dinosaur in the film, hybrid or not, are designed to look like as they do or would in the film’s exclusively. And the Grebnedu looks more alien than dino hybrid to be in the film storyline, or in this game in which is based on lore elements of the films.

Last edited:
Well...it is somehow interesting that we can meet SUPER GMO dinosaur such as indominus rex or indoraptor. However, i guess a lot of people won't gonna welcome them since they have been looking for real dinosaur without genetical operations...

Top Bottom