Jurassic Park: San Diego

This is my own version and recreation of Jurassic Park: San Diego. I'm not usually keen on zoo-type parks but I decided to give this one a try. I made the JP tour somewhat of a transport vehicle around the park. Most of the dinosaurs I used are from The Lost World (except the marine reptiles and Spinosaurus). I made the T-Rex and Spino the attractions for the amphitheatre. The T-Rex has the nocturnal genome so it'll be the attraction for the evening while the Spinosaurus would show itself for the day time. The Velociraptor and Stegosaurus enclosures were designed as a raptor claw and stego plate respectively (I hope it's clear in the video). The aviary shows the Geosternbergia and JP3 Pteranodon (because I love that skin lol). While the lagoons/ marina shows all kinds of marine reptiles (hope we get a larger Ichthyosaur in the future). For the brushes and foliage it would be nice to have the options to use from other biomes like the tropical and taiga. The current one available for the desert biomes are too dry in my opinion (even if it's just for sandbox mode). I was hoping for a more lush feeling for the dinosaur habitats. Sorry for the speed of the camera I tried to make it as slow as possible so it wouldn't be nauseating to watch since I recorded in capture mode. All in all I like the idea of a zoo-type park. I just hope we get more decorations, buildings and terrain options in the futre without using mods. For this park I didn't use any mods. Tell me what you guys think! :)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o3MEi7TyvM

Top Bottom