Jurassic World Evolution 2 | Park Managers' Collection Pack Out Now!

Paul_Crowther

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Park Managers,

We're excited to announce that the Jurassic World Evolution 2: Park Managers’ Collection Pack is out now on all platforms!

What's included...

NEW DINOSAURS​

Welcome these four incredible species, and a new T. rex skin...

MEGALODON
JWE2_DLC10_Megalodon_Close_WM_4K.jpg

The Megalodon is an apex predator that ruled the oceans for over thirteen million years. With a bite five times stronger than that of a T. rex, this colossal hunter is the largest shark ever discovered and the true meaning of ferocity.

MICROCERATUS
JWE2_DLC10_Microceratus_Close_WM_4K.jpg

Hailing from the Late Cretaceous period, this small ceratopsid has a distinctive frill and moves with agility and speed to avoid predators. With a name meaning ‘Small-horned’, this fascinating little herbivore likes to live in larger groups of their own species.

SEGISAURUS
JWE2_DLC10_Segisaurus_Group_WM_4K.jpg

Scurrying through the sands of the Early Jurassic Period, Segisaurus is a small therapod with long arms and powerful legs for its size. Less fearsome than its larger brethren, it relies on speed and cunning to hunt its prey.

THANATOSDRAKON
JWE2_DLC10_Thanatosdrakon_Above_WM_4K.jpg

This aptly named ‘dragon of death’ ruled over the prehistoric skies of South America during the Late Cretaceous period. With an enormous wingspan of approximately 30 ft, this giant Pterosaur was an aerial force to be reckoned with.

LITTLE EATIE T. REX SKIN​

Customise your T. rex with a new skin variant based on Little Eatie, the T. rex from season four of Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment, and DreamWorks Animation’s hit series on Netflix, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous.

FREE UPDATE 10​

Alongside the Jurassic World Evolution 2: Park Managers’ Collection Pack we've also released Free Update 10!

This free update contains bug fixes and some new decorations for your park! Read the full changelog.

We hope you enjoy the new pack and free update, and we look forward to seeing what you do with your park!

4 hours later and there is still no update on the Epic Store.

I regret buying JWE2 there since a problem arises each time an update drops. The most recurrent was loosing access to the deluxe content whenever i update and have to write multiple tickets to let them know about it and wait for a fix.

Hello thanks for this DLC. Its so great, but i notice something that i think that can be fix with an small patch/uptade. With the new fly creature i saw that ptreradon likes now geostembergia and thanatosdrakon(also this one likes the pteranodon), but i dont see that Tropeognathus dont like the geos(its neutral) but geos likes tropeog. I think this can be implemented in the small uptade. Also lystro hates Theri but Theri likes lystro

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-17 at 09.02.09.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-17 at 09.02.08.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-17 at 09.02.09 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-17 at 09.02.09 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
I think the inconsistent compatibility is intentional, letting players second guess what paddock mixtures work best. Could be wrong though

Hello thanks for this DLC. Its so great, but i notice something that i think that can be fix with an small patch/uptade. With the new fly creature i saw that ptreradon likes now geostembergia and thanatosdrakon(also this one likes the pteranodon), but i dont see that Tropeognathus dont like the geos(its neutral) but geos likes tropeog. I think this can be implemented in the small uptade. Also lystro hates Theri but Theri likes lystro

View attachment 393126View attachment 393127View attachment 393128View attachment 393129

We have noticed there is tiny effort in amending the dinosaur cohabitation: though it is a good thing that the like relationship between Pteranodon and Geosternbergia is now mutual.

After I have gotten the Park Managers' Collection Pack DLC, I saw to the completion of the Jurassic difficulty challenge mode based on the film Jurassic World. While I was at it, I encountered a problem regarding the dinosaur cohabitation element specifically on the pachycephalosaurids.

20240523013943_1.jpg

20240523013950_1.jpg

My research records said that Edmontosaurus' fossils were discovered in Lance Formation, Hell Creek Formation, Frenchman Formation, Scollard Formation, and Horseshoe Canyon Formation. To save space, I decided to merge the Hell Creek Formation and the Horseshoe Canyon Formation exhibits into a single exhibit.

Separating the Stygimoloch and Pachycephalosaurus from the herbivore species listed is out of the question. The developing team have remedy this issue by having pachycephalosaurids liking ornithomimids, hadrosaurids, and ceratopsids.

I'd check the other species in this enclosure to see if they have dislike towards pachycephalosaurs

It makes no sense that stegosaurs like pachycephalosaurs because these herbivore types were never together in the same time period and authenticity points will be deducted by 50 to 90% if they are placed together. What the developers did to the stegosaurs' cohabitation is "adding legs to the drawing of a serpent".

There have been mentioning of sauropods and pachycephalosaurs in Gobi Desert in Mongolia, it is viable.

Generally, pachycephalosaurs share the same territory with ornithomimids, hadrosaurs, ankylosaurs, and ceratopsids in the same time period. Authenticity will be 65 to 100% if these herbivore types are being put together. Therefore, the pachycephalosaur cohabitation needs work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom