Jurassic World Evolution 2 - Update 1.1.6 (PC Hotfix)

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Park Managers!

We have a new hotfix out for the PC version of Jurassic World Evolution 2. Hotfix 1.1.6 will address various crash fixes as well as an issue that caused a reduction in framerate.

Read below for the full patch notes:

Crashes/Stability
  • Various crash fixes that target highest frequency crashes
Performance
  • Fixed issue that had caused reduction in framerate
Render
  • Further fixes for flickering issues

I was playing nicely before the 1.1.5 patch. Now, even after today's update, the FPS are still low, at 30-40, even playing on low configuration (it improved a little, but I'm still getting low fps and stutter). Is there anything I can do to get back to the performance level I was getting before? I've already checked the game files, reinstalled the game, and updated my graphic card's drivers to the latest (496.76). My specs are GTX 1070 Gaming, I7 9700 and 16GB RAM on Windows 10. Thank's for any help!

We need an option so we dont need staff and so we dont need their buildings either in Sandbox mode, right now its so restricted. We have to resort to using mods to make sandbox somewhat enjoyable, even your youtubers that you guys give keys are asking for these changes

The previous patch seemed to fix the flickering for me. I did notice the past couple of days the framerate was lower. Low had to check to make sure my laptop knew it was plugged in. It is nice to see that the game's performance is being tweaked so quickly. I know the game just came out but I'm really excited to see what sort of content updates lay in the future.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I was playing nicely before the 1.1.5 patch. Now, even after today's update, the FPS are still low, at 30-40, even playing on low configuration (it improved a little, but I'm still getting low fps and stutter). Is there anything I can do to get back to the performance level I was getting before? I've already checked the game files, reinstalled the game, and updated my graphic card's drivers to the latest (496.76). My specs are GTX 1070 Gaming, I7 9700 and 16GB RAM on Windows 10. Thank's for any help!
Hi there! I'm not sure what could be the cause of this issue. If you could please submit a ticket with our customer support team, they might be able to help you further: https://customersupport.frontier.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003552140

I did just notice in a sandbox map today (specifically nublar 93) the skybox reflected in the water (not the actual skybox that seemed fine) kept flickering on and off seemingly every second. Changing the game speed had no affect on the frequency of this glitch. It did also affect some of the lighting on the foliage but not nearly as noticeable.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I did just notice in a sandbox map today (specifically nublar 93) the skybox reflected in the water (not the actual skybox that seemed fine) kept flickering on and off seemingly every second. Changing the game speed had no affect on the frequency of this glitch. It did also affect some of the lighting on the foliage but not nearly as noticeable.
Thanks for the report JediJoe. If you haven't already, please submit a ticket to our Issue Tracker: https://issues.frontierstore.net/

Top Bottom