Jurassic World Evolution: AMA

Hey guys, BestinSlot will be doing an AMA or ask me anything on Saturday. He will be answering questions about the game and things like that. What I thought we could do is of course ask him our questions that we've been dying to have answered[haha]! We could post right here on this thread the information that we get from the AMA and discuss it. The AMA will be on Reddit as most of you probably know. The subreddit will be r/jurassicworldevo as most of you probably know.

Hey guys, BestinSlot will be doing an AMA or ask me anything on Saturday. He will be answering questions about the game and things like that. What I thought we could do is of course ask him our questions that we've been dying to have answered[haha]! We could post right here on this thread the information that we get from the AMA and discuss it. The AMA will be on Reddit as most of you probably know. The subreddit will be r/jurassicworldevo as most of you probably know.
I like that idea!
I say we do it!

I don't go near reddit.

But if someone posts the summary here, afterwards, that would be awesome. :)
The Jurassic World reddit is actually quite tame and friendly all things considered.

I find a lot of the time the reddit has far more ongoing discussion than this forum, but it’s good to check both places.

Never used Reddit before but I made an account yesterday just for the AMA BIS will be doing. My screen name there is the same as here just with 001 after it cause someone already used it there.

Top Bottom