Jurassic World Evolution Complete Edition PS4

Hello, I know that Nintendo Switch owners received the JWE1 Complete Edition but I am wondering if the same will one day happen to PS4, Xbox One and PC owners who missed on the first offering and got into the series with Jurassic World Evolution 2.

I also wanted to know if it was possible to have the JWE1 maps remastered or remade for the new games (first accessible through new challenges with the exception of the JW Isla Nublar map and JP maps) as while all are in island settings they provide more places to show our creative side either for free for people who bought the first game and possesses the required trophies/achievements of beating the maps at least once in any difficulty or as paid DLC for JWE2 owners who do not have the first game.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey Morales!

We don't have plans for a Complete Edition on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game and the DLCs are available for purchase separately.

We also don't have plans to recreate the Jurassic World Evolution 1 maps in Jurassic World Evolution 2, but I've forwarded your suggestion to the team.

Top Bottom