General Gameplay Jurassic world evolution Nintendo switch?

Hi i was wandering if there were any possibility of Jurassic world evolution coming to Nintendo switch in the future I mean the game came out in 2018 and I own it on PS4 and Xbox one so far and I play with the switch mostly because of its comfortable pro controller because of its smooth degree grips but that would probably mean frontier would sacrifice it's graphics in order to Port it on the switch console in my opinion it does fit perfectly on the screen and would be easier to build the dinosaur enclosures by screen touch but still it seems impossible

The main problem I see is that the PS4 does have a hard time of running it at times, I also feel that it would need more than a graphical downgrade to run well on the switch.

There's also the matter of updating, so if it does happen I'd say probably more on the tail end of support (maybe late 2020, early 2021).

There's also the rumours of a sequel, seemingly being for the next console generation, so might be suitable for a Switch successor if that happens anytime soon.

A sequel you say? And also it does have a hard time running on the PS4? I haven't experienced issues on PS4 nor on the Xbox one I was only wondering If the game might make it's way to the switch but If it would mean needing a graphical downgrade to run on the switch well I suppose you're right after all the switch isn't as powerful as Xbox one and PS4 plus Nintendo hasn't made powerful consoles dating back with Wii Wii U 3ds and now Nintendo switch

Yeah, I've got an early PS4, so that might be it, it really just has problems with higher density areas. I had heard that PS4 pros were having problems with it though, though that's probably on that ultra HD mode.

I've got a slim and I seem to have issues with the controller only when trying to press the ps button once and have to press it again but not the game I bet that's how the PS4 slims are the only issue with the game is a glitch I was trying to report while back I started to use the forum early so this is my first time here the glitch I'm referring to is getting stuck on top of buildings such as fences and getting the hold onto your butts achievement it seems that glitch hasn't been fixed since launch

Last edited:
You have to hold down the PS button a little bit on my older model, though seems consistent between games. Getting that achievement/unlocking the JP jeep while stuck on a building is pretty normal for all builds I think.

Oh ok now that remember I've been told that on Yahoo answers on holding the controller because it's different from the old PS4 model

Yeah I was reading about that and it might be next year 2020 since the Nintendo switch lite isn't a second gen but a smaller 3ds like version handheld the rumors in the pro say it might have boosted graphics and upgraded Nvidia tegra processor powerful enough to perhaps for Jurassic world evolution and even perhaps a Jurassic world evolution sequel

Last edited:
If frontier did reached an agreement with Nintendo someday and Jurassic world evolution were to be ported to the Nintendo switch what kind of graphics fps and etc would anyone be expecting to see on the console?

Top Bottom