Jurassic World Resorts: Something Different

My last park was an all species one, so now I've gone to the other extreme while trying to achieve the 'Ratings Master' trophy and 100% the game.....

I give you.... 1 dinosaur.... 5 stars..... ladies and gentlemen..... The Cretaceous Colosseum!!

It was a bit of a bloodbath at times.....

Featuring some old rivalries....

The amphitheatre blazed through the night in all it's glory....

But only one emperor can rule a kingdom!

That's really awesome. (y)
One of my favorite Roman buildings is the colosseum but I would've never thought of creating this in the game.

This is such a cool tyrannosaurus park. Plus I like how this sort of park grows, basically the residing champion would kill enough dinosaurs to reach the desired 5 star fame. Such a cool layout (y) Does your rex have a name?

Thanks guys, I kinda was inspired by someone else on here to do the park (Treizebook - I saw them do a 'factory' looking park to get the same achievement trophy) so I was thinking well that's quite novel - to set up a whole park just to get one trophy. Good idea!

And also I like to pop in on the JWE reddit thread and some popular youtubers to get ideas and a while ago someone did a circle shape over the innovation centre and gave it a halo (without the struts) and I thought it looked weird but like a mini-colosseum so I fused the two ideas and tried to make a big one. To be honest I thought it might turn out rubbish but it was really fun to build trying to get everything to line up and the circle shape to be as accurate as possible too.

Oh and yeah my Rex is called "Terrinha II" (it means 'Little Land the 2nd' in Portuguese)

Top Bottom