Just wanted to share the Reptile House I am building.

Glad I saved this as a blueprint before I got the crash bug. Waterfall for the front entrance. Two levels Enough to fit multiple small exhibits. Still a WIP

Looks really great. I had an idea just like this. Im creating a Tortoise/Mandrill-House at the moment. In the house their are two exhibits for both sorts of turtles people can walk through and there are 2 stages where they can watch the mandrills, that are living on the outside of the house, behind glass. There are also two exhibits for reptiles or spiders, some shops/toilets and i also made a balcony for a bigger exhibit starting on the other side of the house (planned).

The building still has to develop and definitely needs more foliage, stones, plants and decoration, but spending so much time is hard when you know, you gonna lose it anyway in a few days. I spend know two complete evenings for it.

Unbenannt-1.jpg
Unbenannt-2.jpg
Unbenannt-3.jpg
Unbenannt-4.jpg
Unbenannt-5.jpg
Unbenannt-6.jpg
Unbenannt-7.jpg
Unbenannt-8.jpg
Unbenannt-9.jpg
Unbenannt-10.jpg

Its really so much fun building all this in planet zoo (it already was in planet coaster) Next evening ill gonna focus on some more decoration

Back
Top Bottom