JW DOMINION DLC Deluxe Dinosaurs Pack

I know the animals in this list are not all dinosaurs but at the time I forgot to adjust the title of this list thread.

GIGANOTOSAURUS

tumblr_adb911c821828f601c941b594c6a0a8a_6c0e0026_2048.jpg

DREADNOUGHTUS
2bc537917edd0b5a1493af20d1e56514 (1).jpg

IGUANODON
jurassic-world-evolution-cretaceous-dinosaur-pack-90624.jpg

MOROS INTREPIDUS
jurassic-world-dominion.jpg

QUETZALCOATLUS
jurassic-world-3-teaser-.jpg

OVIRAPTOR
hq720 (1).jpg

DEINONYCHUS
SPOILER_D_NQ_NP_2X_805745-MLA46140303180_052021-F.png

LYSTROSAURUS-not a dino
EjvplG5XcAE7CWt.jpeg

DIAMETRODON-Rumors of species in Dominion-not a Dino
dimetrodon-catching-its-prey-masato-hattoriscience-photo-library.jpg

Biosyn Vehicle skins in Jurassic world Evolution two would be awesome. Plus More Terrain Tools and Decorations too.

basically an idea for JW DOMINION DLC in A deluxe edition of JWE2

Last edited:
I could see 5 or 6 species in the JW Dominion DLC. I do not see Dimetrodon or Lystrosaurus being a part of the DLC as they both are a type of proto-mammal, not a Dinosaur, pterosaur or marine reptile.

I could see the following species as part of this DLC.

• Giganotosaurus
  • Dreadnaughtus
  • Moros
  • Quetzalcoatlus
  • Oviraptor
  • Deinonychus
I would be really surprised if Iguanodon wasn't part of the main original species(75+) list for JWE2.

Last edited:
I could see 5 or 6 species in the JW Dominion DLC. I do not see Dimetrodon or Lystrosaurus being a part of the DLC as they both are a type of proto-mammal, not a Dinosaur, pterosaur or marine reptile.

I could see the following species as part of this DLC.

• Giganotosaurus
  • Dreadnaughtus
  • Moros
  • Quetzalcoatlus
  • Oviraptor
  • Deinonychus
Read the top part of the list my friend 😅👍

If these dinos are to be available post-launch, I don't think it would be a paid DLC, or any type of DLC at all. For the first game's Fallen Kingdom Update, the "DLC" identification is nothing more than just a mere misinterpretation journalists and YouTubers made.

If they will be available at post-launch, and only assuming it will be like the first JWE, it would be a free update that introduces the new dinos like the Fallen Kingdom and Battle at Big Rock updates.

But, assuming they will be in a DLC, it would either be a special "big dino DLC" or an expansion DLC like the first game's Dr. Wu, Claire and JP DLCs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom