Buildings & Attractions JW Era Buildings for future updates or DLC

While looking through Jurassic World art I noticed many buildings not in the game. Of course, as much as I wish we had an arena like the T-Rex Kingdom, I probably don't think it may come to the game. Although if it was in the plans, I would be excited for it. There also is a building with a large white tent, which I'm not sure about, but that would be great too. If you look into the production art and some clips from the film, there are many potential new buildings to add. If there is any plan to re explore the JW era, there is definitely a substantial amount of material to work with. What would you all like to see come to the game in the JW Era that was not included yet?

jurassic-world-evolution-slice-600x200.jpg
16cb994e94eaa70337d88a71a94f27de.jpg
a5a0aceb5d5287e81402a3afba9052c6.jpg

Last edited:
There are multiple structures in the film, Jurassic World, itself. Since some of the the JW era structures are based on existing structure in the film, that would be a good direction for more building types, however they shall be implemented in-game if decided.

One attraction that was in the lore setting was the "Egg Spinner". It was never made to be featured on screen, but Jurassic World: The Game has it's on interpretation for it.

Egg_Spinner_Ride.png

But of course, I do believe Frontier would rather go for their own interpretation of the attraction, should it be decided to be in the game somehow.​

One other structure I noticed in the film, which is also presented in the concept art above, is a big white tent. God knows what it was meant to be, but I just think it's interesting to point out for building diversity.
Untitled.png

There have been requests for a viewing building that was similar to the redwood log-like structure from the T.Rex paddock before. I'm not sure how it was meant to be built, lore wise, but something tells me the log style viewing structure may be plausible, as redwood trees are a thing in-game. The arena itself I think is a little bit too much for this game.
jurassic-world-08.jpg

There was also the "Cretaceous Cruise" that has been previously requested here before. A cool idea for another dinosaur viewing attraction idea with more care to consider for your guests (as destructible tour vehicles have been added to the Jurassic Tour from the JP DLC). It's something that I know must have its tracks in water, and I do have some ideas of how that could work out that I'm sure Frontier could pull off if this kind of attraction is to be decided.

There was something beside the Innovation Center, what I presume was the "Aquatic Park", a water park area with a couple of water rides in it. Which is also concepted in the second photo you shared above.

Other few miscellaneous attractions established in the lore that weren't seen included (but not limited to) a Gondola lift, a Pachycephalosaur arena, and that movie theater you shared in another thread.

I'm aware that Universal has a pretty strong grip on this game, apparently. Which limits what Frontier can do since whatever they add has to be in the franchise's image. But even then, there's so much great stuff from the films and concept art that they can draw from, but haven't, which surprises me.

The 3D theater would be another neat one, perhaps with a theater for the JP era as well...perhaps with something like an Imax screen option inside and other options.

Not quite a new building, but perhaps as a building that could be attached to the creation lab for JW (and a JP one that could be attached to the visitors center) with a hatchery tour kind of like what Hammond was showing inside the visitors center and the tours shown inside the innovation center in JW. Wouldn't take an upgrade slot (being another building that can be placed there) that gives more value while you're incubating dinosaurs there.

Helicopter Tours could be interesting as well where you set waypoints similar to the paths for other vehicles and have it able to be controlled.

Perhaps as a way to add decorations to the mix, you could have a building where you can ship dead dinosaurs to have them defleshed and mounted for display as a placable decoration

sorry guys i offend you? because idont care is the truth of this game IS OVER
No, I'm not offended. It's just a rather pointless comment that doesn't add anything to the conversation. Even if Frontier really is done with JWE (which none of us know for sure) they could still use some of these ideas for a sequel. So there is still some use with sharing ideas. Plus, it's fun to brainstorm and share ideas and opinions about what should be added to the game.

Top Bottom