Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay JWE UPDATE idea for Frontier Studios

Scenery Items Tools: Since Canon is the issue for Frontier for foliage in the game I recommend that maybe perhaps they could reuse some of the models that they used for the terrain tools and I have single items from each of those models such as trees, Shrubs, Small Bushes, Tall Palms and more, also you can use trees and other foliage from the movies that are yet to appear in the game.

Re-Using Terrain Tool Foliage Models:

Foliage Yet To Appear in this game:

Moritan Bay Fig Trees-original JP
Jurrasic_park_tree_composite_21x30_web_lg_gyejok.jpg

REDWOOD OR ALPINE LOGS
80f33c06508fb0d881b9ef335eb3cc5d.jpg

Weather Control in Sandbox Settings I would love to have more control over weather including how long it lasts for example.

Morning, Noon, Dusk, Night: the morning setting is missing for what part of the day you want to build.

Storm Length Setting option:
Rain, Hurricane, Tornado lasts Setting

10mins, 15mins, 20mins, 30mins, 1hour, 2 hours, 3hours, 24hours

Storm Timer Setting: how long till the next storm happens
10mins, 15mins, 20mins, 30mins, 1hour, 2hours, 3hours, 24hours

dinosaurs that should be considered due to Their Connection to the Lore.
TERATOPHONEUS
CONCAVENATOR
PELOROPLITES
MUSSAURUS

PACHYRHINOSAURUS
HADROSAURUS
MONONYCHUS

Parasaurolophus 1993 Cosmetic Skin Variant

PARASAUROLOPHUS glowing skin GENE.
Jurassic-380201.jpg

GYROSPHERE Vehicular Destruction:

CARNIVORES INITIATE FIGHTS Setting:
on\off
in this mode carnivores of the same species who are overpopulated don't kill each other if you turn off the fighting process, also carnivores from other species can coexist with each other without killing each other with this function as well in settings.

Plus a Genius DLC to go With this update.

hopefully this will be much easier for Frontier to do so I hope you all think so too and they say like this post if you want Frontier to notice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom